<body>




Who Cares About What They Says


I Only Want To Be With You

Apr 6, 2011 ♥
Title:
Time:9:42 PM



Happy 2 years & 6 months! ♥♥
I love you. You'll never fail to make me smile.
Im glad that we make it through this far. :)
Thanks for taking care of me & pull me out from stupid groups.
You know, I know can already baby.
♥♥

Labels:


(back to top)



Biography♥


?KarinePerry (Goh). 18 years old.
Birthday, 16 Jan.
Dislike me just fo. (:
I dont have much interest in books.


My chocopie♥ Love always,
forever tgt(:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

♥facebook ♥Msn email




Follow KarineGoh on Twitter


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Latest Post♥

» Hello Everyone ♥ Me♥ Everything happen for a r...
» ♥Back It's been very long I didn't blog. Oh yeah...
» Hello♥ I'm back w pictures. Some pictures are ug...
» I just hate my life mxm. Deleted friendster, tagge...
» Happy New Year ♥ 31st December Was at home all ...
» 26th dec The day, bf friends celebrated Christma...
» Wassuppp! Merry Christmas to all! ♥ I enjoyed myse...
» ♥♥♥♥♥♥ Peekaboo:> I'm back w pictures. But only ...
» I really love this. <3. Will not blog for the time...
» Good'Morning World♥ It was a great day for me.(: ...