<body>




Who Cares About What They Says


I Only Want To Be With You

Mar 30, 2011 ♥
Title:
Time:5:38 AM

Hello Everyone ♥



Me♥


Everything happen for a reason.

Well, these few days I had been enjoying myself.
Finally, I went back home after my "holiday".
I thought that my brother was lying to me. In fact, everything about what he had told me was true!
Admitted I was in the wrong for doing the wrong things. I can say, I'm just plainly dumb.
Wow, together with baby for 2 years 5 months plus! Was amazing ya.

To some people out there who actually thinks I cant last long with him.
You people may think I'm stupid? Told baby about me & bla bla bla.
Oki, dont you people think you're just wasting your effort?
No use making me feel so low! Seriously, I guess you guys should change to be a better man.
If wanna say about me, i shall tell you guys to just go straight to his face and say! Alright.
As long as me & baby is happy with each other. Dont need to poke your nose into our relationship.
Jackass!  :)

Alright, shall stop saying about useless people like them!
Hehe.


Me & Kristen Cuttie. ♥




Baby, I love you. ♥♥

Labels:


(back to top)



Biography♥


?KarinePerry (Goh). 18 years old.
Birthday, 16 Jan.
Dislike me just fo. (:
I dont have much interest in books.


My chocopie♥ Love always,
forever tgt(:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

♥facebook ♥Msn email




Follow KarineGoh on Twitter


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Latest Post♥

» ♥Back It's been very long I didn't blog. Oh yeah...
» Hello♥ I'm back w pictures. Some pictures are ug...
» I just hate my life mxm. Deleted friendster, tagge...
» Happy New Year ♥ 31st December Was at home all ...
» 26th dec The day, bf friends celebrated Christma...
» Wassuppp! Merry Christmas to all! ♥ I enjoyed myse...
» ♥♥♥♥♥♥ Peekaboo:> I'm back w pictures. But only ...
» I really love this. <3. Will not blog for the time...
» Good'Morning World♥ It was a great day for me.(: ...
» Good Morning cupcakes! <3 ...