<body>




Who Cares About What They Says


I Only Want To Be With You

Dec 26, 2010 ♥
Title:
Time:9:26 AM

Wassuppp!

Merry Christmas to all! ♥

I enjoyed myself this few days.
Especially on Christmas eve!
Didn't take any pictures. Always forgot & we only into gambling & making jokes.
Especially bb cousins! All was super funny, they were disturbing each other.
Later on, going to bb friends house! Party yeah? hohoho..
Three days straight had been going out. Once in a year what! So it's okay.
New year coming soon! Veryyyyy Soon. Can't wait ya! Last but not least my birthday is coming soon too.
Going to book a pit for my birthday. Not going to book chalet anymore.
Anyway, i love to tweet whenever i'm bored or if im angry, sad and happy.
& i also want to change my blogskin. But im super LAZY to do so.
Extremely happy that i loose weight! Happy maxxxx. (:
Now I'm browsing blogskins. Bored with my current one already.

Should be back with pictures if i got take ya.
Stay tune people! ♥ 
Xoxo (:

Labels:


(back to top)



Biography♥


?KarinePerry (Goh). 18 years old.
Birthday, 16 Jan.
Dislike me just fo. (:
I dont have much interest in books.


My chocopie♥ Love always,
forever tgt(:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

♥facebook ♥Msn email




Follow KarineGoh on Twitter


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Latest Post♥

» ♥♥♥♥♥♥ Peekaboo:> I'm back w pictures. But only ...
» I really love this. <3. Will not blog for the time...
» Good'Morning World♥ It was a great day for me.(: ...
» Good Morning cupcakes! <3 ...
» Hello. ♥ It's been long since I last blog. Well, ...
» Hey! I'm currently at work. (: Quietly surfing th...
» DOWN. Didnt have the time to blog. Had been work...
» I love to webcam this fewdays! ♥ I'm so in love w...
» Good Morning♥ Just changed my blogskin is because ...
» HONEY! Happy one year ten months! ♥ I'm glad that...