<body>




Who Cares About What They Says


I Only Want To Be With You

Jan 11, 2011 ♥
Title:
Time:6:37 PM

Hello♥

I'm back w pictures. Some pictures are ugly. So just leave it yeah.
Met bf ystd, headed down to yio chu kang mrt to meet the rest.
Off we go to sakura! Yumyum (Y)
Ate alot & i wanted to vomit!! Bf and his brother vomited. Ate too much already.
So many food know! Haha, my most fav is sharkfin soup & bobochacha! (:
After that we went serangoon shopping centre! Fucking big la.
Walked ard. Went to arcade awhile (: Haha.
Bb bought for me charles and keith wallet. Oh yeah & i can't wait for this coming sat.
Bbq!!!!! :D
That's all.
 
Here are the picture! ♥














Goodbye, xoxo ♥

Labels:


(back to top)



Biography♥


?KarinePerry (Goh). 18 years old.
Birthday, 16 Jan.
Dislike me just fo. (:
I dont have much interest in books.


My chocopie♥ Love always,
forever tgt(:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

♥facebook ♥Msn email




Follow KarineGoh on Twitter


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Latest Post♥

» I just hate my life mxm. Deleted friendster, tagge...
» Happy New Year ♥ 31st December Was at home all ...
» 26th dec The day, bf friends celebrated Christma...
» Wassuppp! Merry Christmas to all! ♥ I enjoyed myse...
» ♥♥♥♥♥♥ Peekaboo:> I'm back w pictures. But only ...
» I really love this. <3. Will not blog for the time...
» Good'Morning World♥ It was a great day for me.(: ...
» Good Morning cupcakes! <3 ...
» Hello. ♥ It's been long since I last blog. Well, ...
» Hey! I'm currently at work. (: Quietly surfing th...