<body>




Who Cares About What They Says


I Only Want To Be With You

Jan 3, 2011 ♥
Title:
Time:2:51 AM

Happy New Year ♥



31st December

Was at home all the way till 9pm & i'm not sure where to celebrate New Year.
I called baby, he said he wanna go marina bay. But I don't feel like going to marina.
Here & there we quarreled. I will not post what had happened between me & baby.
SKIPPED~

Called Jessica & she said she's going loof.  I kept want to go loof with them too.
Is baby friends as well. Psycho baby to follow too! 
Finally, baby also followed. 
Cabbed down to bishan to meet jessica. Then we cabbed there. 
Loof here we come! Haha, was very excited! Shocking they didn't asked for ic. 
For what i know, normally bar they won't ask for ic. 
Talked cock with them & took pictures! Clock strikes 12am! We shouted HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I enjoyed myself man! 
About 1.55am, we walked to Clarke quay. Because all planned to go Yellow Jellow. 
After that we separated from everyone, only left with me, jessica and her husband.
From then on, my mood went DOWN! Don't wish to talk about it. So yeah, SKIPPED this.
Me, jessica & her husband went in to yellow jellow first. 
Dance awhile & suddenly i thought of baby. I kept wanting to find him.
I called his brother. After awhile he came. Then went in again to dance w baby!! 
@ 4am, we all went to another club. But only for awhile! Then........ 
Something happened!!! AH fuck, my mood went down again! Don't wanna elaborate much about it.
SKIPPED~~~~
The most irritating part is, NO FUCKING CAB AT ALL! Have to walked all the way in front to wait.
Like finally, we managed to find a cab. Fucking irritating! 
~ Home sweet Home. 


Here are the pictures



























Goodbye.
I hope this year gonna be a best year for me and everyone! :D

(back to top)



Biography♥


?KarinePerry (Goh). 18 years old.
Birthday, 16 Jan.
Dislike me just fo. (:
I dont have much interest in books.


My chocopie♥ Love always,
forever tgt(:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

♥facebook ♥Msn email




Follow KarineGoh on Twitter


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Latest Post♥

» 26th dec The day, bf friends celebrated Christma...
» Wassuppp! Merry Christmas to all! ♥ I enjoyed myse...
» ♥♥♥♥♥♥ Peekaboo:> I'm back w pictures. But only ...
» I really love this. <3. Will not blog for the time...
» Good'Morning World♥ It was a great day for me.(: ...
» Good Morning cupcakes! <3 ...
» Hello. ♥ It's been long since I last blog. Well, ...
» Hey! I'm currently at work. (: Quietly surfing th...
» DOWN. Didnt have the time to blog. Had been work...
» I love to webcam this fewdays! ♥ I'm so in love w...