<body>




Who Cares About What They Says


I Only Want To Be With You

Dec 28, 2010 ♥
Title:
Time:1:33 PM



26th dec

The day, bf friends celebrated Christmas!
Hell lots of fun! Gambling, played guitar hero, talked cock & drank wine.
But i didn't drink, because i don't like. (: Even if i want bf also won't allow me.
4 days straight we had been enjoying. (Y)
& 18 more days, 16 Jan here i come! Haha.
I can't wait.. All this while i kept thinking about my bdae only. You know?!
Anyway, my cheek is always chubby like before. So yaaaa.
I lazy to upload the rest of the pictures. Somemore, some of them not nice. Hehe
That's all about it, nothing much to write about.

Goodbye♥

(back to top)



Biography♥


?KarinePerry (Goh). 18 years old.
Birthday, 16 Jan.
Dislike me just fo. (:
I dont have much interest in books.


My chocopie♥ Love always,
forever tgt(:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

♥facebook ♥Msn email




Follow KarineGoh on Twitter


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Latest Post♥

» Wassuppp! Merry Christmas to all! ♥ I enjoyed myse...
» ♥♥♥♥♥♥ Peekaboo:> I'm back w pictures. But only ...
» I really love this. <3. Will not blog for the time...
» Good'Morning World♥ It was a great day for me.(: ...
» Good Morning cupcakes! <3 ...
» Hello. ♥ It's been long since I last blog. Well, ...
» Hey! I'm currently at work. (: Quietly surfing th...
» DOWN. Didnt have the time to blog. Had been work...
» I love to webcam this fewdays! ♥ I'm so in love w...
» Good Morning♥ Just changed my blogskin is because ...