<body>




Who Cares About What They Says


I Only Want To Be With You

Mar 11, 2011 ♥
Title:
Time:8:14 AM

♥Back


It's been very long I didn't blog.
Oh yeah, don't have the time to do so.:)
Can say I'm just too lazy! Anyway that's me ya.
Well, I'm still very good. Relationship wise, very good. (thumbs up)
I'm glad that I know what's right & wrong.
I would rather be myself. :D
I'm not studying.:( But I'm trying hard to find myself a school.
Was supposed to start school last year April.
Too bad, I was not in a mood to study & I scared I study half way I will think of not going to school.:)
So I decided to find a school this year.
Currently, I'm not working too. I'm not used to work as a sales assistant.
I regretted for leaving my previous job!
My bf is still working at the same place as I used to work before.
Okay, I shall stop elaborating about my past.
Kinda sucks. That's all I can say.
I promise, I will upload some pictures soon.

♥ you all!
God bless.

Labels:


(back to top)



Biography♥


?KarinePerry (Goh). 18 years old.
Birthday, 16 Jan.
Dislike me just fo. (:
I dont have much interest in books.


My chocopie♥ Love always,
forever tgt(:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

♥facebook ♥Msn email




Follow KarineGoh on Twitter


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Latest Post♥

» Hello♥ I'm back w pictures. Some pictures are ug...
» I just hate my life mxm. Deleted friendster, tagge...
» Happy New Year ♥ 31st December Was at home all ...
» 26th dec The day, bf friends celebrated Christma...
» Wassuppp! Merry Christmas to all! ♥ I enjoyed myse...
» ♥♥♥♥♥♥ Peekaboo:> I'm back w pictures. But only ...
» I really love this. <3. Will not blog for the time...
» Good'Morning World♥ It was a great day for me.(: ...
» Good Morning cupcakes! <3 ...
» Hello. ♥ It's been long since I last blog. Well, ...